Monday, January 26, 2009

Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog about my upcoming art project The Grey Islands. I'll tell you a little bit more about the project itself shortly, but for the moment I'd just like to tell you why I'm writing the blog.

The Grey Islands is quite possibly the most challenging task I've ever set out to accomplish - artistically, logistically, conceptually and personally. Simply put, I want to record all the thoughts, fears, contingencies, and risks that will go into creating this piece. These will be useful to me in my reckoning of the project itself, and hopefully a little interesting for you to read. I hope this blog will answer questions about the project - not only questions that others may have (which have already been numerous), but also questions I am still asking myself as I prepare.

Please check back regularly and feel free to respond to anything you might see in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment